RULES FOR REGISTRATION SOLO
- By registering and participating in Stockholm SwimRun, participants confirm they have understood and accept all competition rules
- By registering and participating in Stockholm SwimRun, participants agree to images and films of the race being used and distributed by the organisers
- Registration for Stockholm SwimRun is binding and applies only when payment has been made and the team is added to the starting list
- Personal identification is required to distinguish participants with the same name/surname in case of an accident and for billing of the registration fee
- During registration please enter your details carefully and check your email address is correct - communication will be carried out through email and Facebook - please visit our Facebook page to follow us
- If any individual or team is unable to participate once registered, Stockholm SwimRun are unable to refund any part of the entry fee - for insurance options see “Swimrun-Athletes-Insurance Program” from The Ötillö Organization or www.Startklar.nu
- Any changes within a team after the 1:th of june, can only be carried out on race day at the secretariat (before 12.00) and will be subject to a 300 SEK (aprox 30 €) administration on-site, we take Swish and cash (SEK & EUR)
- Participants are entitled to show advertising on their race outfits
The Data Protection Act requires agreement to save personal data, such as name and contact information. When you register your details on this form they will be saved in our records and your registration will therefore also be authorization to save this data. The information will not be forwarded to third parties without your permission, except as necessary to process and fulfil your order or participation.
FULL DISTANCE SOLO
- 1 395 Kr (appr. 140 euro/per team) with online registration
- No registration on-site at the 2021 raceday!
- It is mandatory to have buoy for your safety
- The competition has two classes: Men and Women
- All competitors race the same course which starts at 14:00 on June 5th 2021
- Pre-race Meeting is at 13:00 (mandatory) at Stora Skuggan
- Numberbib and swimcaps are to be collected during 12:00 to 13:00 on Race-Day at the Start area. Be there in time!
- Please not that you are only registered to start, if your PayPal payment is accepted, not the same as if your team is in the web-startinglist!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN STARTING FEE
- Entry into the race for the team
- Swim caps
- Storage for bag and wetsuit
- Light food/lunch before the race
- Drinks and energy supplements during the race
- Food after the race
- One beer per person
- Final hours entertainment
- Price ceremony